Super- Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super- Bowl

Hey football fans, where are you? I miss our football thread every year.

I miss Pati, and Jan. Jan, where are you? All the others that shared their thoughts and feelings about their team. I miss all of you.

I am looking forward to watching the game, but it's more fun to have someone to watch it with. I remember Jan and her sister's would watch it together on their phones? Sounds odd, but they seemed to have such fun.

Some one I would like to mention. Bob Snodgrass. Bob passed away I think it was sometime early this year. He always played football with us. Bob and I talked a lot and I certainly did enjoy the conversations. Bob was not old and I was so shocked when he passed. He was a fine man and I think everybody liked him. Bob has been missed and we will never forget him. {{{{{{Bob}}}}}}

We will think of him as well as the other missing members on Sunday.

Julia s
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Gee, I think I'm here all by myself. It is kind of spooky around here. maybe someone will fly in on their broom soon. I winterized my broom early this year. Haven't needed it yet, but who knows, maybe some snow Monday??
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Comment

hello i watched a little

Comment

The game was so good to watch. I'm not a football fan but watched the last ten minutes of the game.
        Take care,
        Dawn

Comment

Double post
          Last edited by joy; 02-07-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I do not understand football so I watched Downton Abby. I have gotten hooked on that and the baking show after. it is on our local educational channel. Hubby has stopped all the major tv lines like HBO, etc. It is not fun to be older and have limited money lol.
            I did think about you all watching the game though.
            Last edited by joy; 02-07-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Joy, I know what you mean about getting old and money getting scared. Ken has canceled our cell phone line. We seldom ever used it anyway. We will probably get something cheaper, just for when Ken is on the road. Ken is still bothersome about leaving me by myself sense I fall so much and the seizure's, of course. I've been lucky there, but I think at times I may be having small seizure's if there is such a thing. I know I bit my tongue not long ago, was asleep, woke up with a start. The tip of my tongue was numb for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, the golden years are a bunch of crap, but at least I'm still alive

take care Joy, Julia s

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
              X