Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
    ((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

I'm so sorry about the conflict between you and your friend. Have you tried sending her a card or flowers? Letting her know how sad you are about the argument/misunderstanding? I hope you are able to mend fences.

But that's great news that you are experiencing improvements with the marital arts therapy/exercise!

Celebration Smoothie for you!

I keep telling myself that I must start taking down the decorations. But the tree went up on 12/24, so it hasn't been a month yet. That is my excuse. And I'm sticking to it!

All the best to you with your film! Looking forward to its premiere!

Love & Light,

Rose
    I'v tried every kind of contact I can think of with her Rose. She shuts me out no matter what. I miss her so much! Everyone agrees that it was not my fault and she is just overreacting. My door is always open to her. Thanks! My body is making amazing strides and I was recently able to use my new skills to help somebody else with CP when he had trouble getting his body positioned correctly(I was the only one there so we had no choice) by aligning and stabilizing my body then helping him by supporting his weight for a short time and he must be like 150 pounds. I'v always been strong enough to do things like this but have never had the balance or coordination to do anything like that before so at first I was terrified I would injure him but we did what we had to do very carefully and it was really awesome. So that's worth a smoothie! Thanks! My film will be out sometime after all this snow passes. We are basically done editing minus the captions and ending credits :) I really appreciate your support as always!!!
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 01-26-2015, 10:00 PM.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

Awww ... I'm so sorry that your friend is shutting you out. Give her some space, and keep that door open. Life is dynamic, and things change constantly.

How cool that you were able to help that gentleman with repositioning. I don't know what size you are, but a 150 lb man is a good hunk of body to reposition (I know this from experience ). So, it is awesome that you could assist him without injuring him or yourself. HIGH FIVE and FIST BUMP on that one! And here's 2 smoothies for you!

How did you fare through the blizzard? Looks like more might be headed your way over the weekend. Stay warm and safe!

Meanwhile, here in Paradise, we have been contending with the smell of fire and smoke in our skies from a fire 100 miles from us since Sunday. A mulch farm. Every morning, when I first step outside to begin my walk, I smell the fire. When I get to a certain point, I scour the vast vista of the sky and assess the amount of smoke clouds. It's inevitable, as we are in a 1200 year drought.

We had one day, one single day, of rain, a paltry amount of rain. The next day ~ gusting Santa Ana winds dried out everything.

Meanwhile, you folks in the East are up to your eyeballs in snow.

Bill Nye, the Science Guy, said the other day that folks don't associate the blizzard with global warming. So, we resort to the meaningless euphemism of "climate change." I don't care what they call it. In my lifetime, I've seen the destruction of our planet, and we're paying for it now. Look at all of the waste we produce, and we don't know what to do with it! We've civilized ourselves right out of civilization. At least, I think that will be the end result.

Off soap box!

Sounds like you're getting close to launching your film ~ congratulations! I've got a front row seat reserved for viewing!

Love & Light,

Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
        ((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

Awww ... I'm so sorry that your friend is shutting you out. Give her some space, and keep that door open. Life is dynamic, and things change constantly.

How cool that you were able to help that gentleman with repositioning. I don't know what size you are, but a 150 lb man is a good hunk of body to reposition (I know this from experience ). So, it is awesome that you could assist him without injuring him or yourself. HIGH FIVE and FIST BUMP on that one! And here's 2 smoothies for you!

How did you fare through the blizzard? Looks like more might be headed your way over the weekend. Stay warm and safe!

Meanwhile, here in Paradise, we have been contending with the smell of fire and smoke in our skies from a fire 100 miles from us since Sunday. A mulch farm. Every morning, when I first step outside to begin my walk, I smell the fire. When I get to a certain point, I scour the vast vista of the sky and assess the amount of smoke clouds. It's inevitable, as we are in a 1200 year drought.

We had one day, one single day, of rain, a paltry amount of rain. The next day ~ gusting Santa Ana winds dried out everything.

Meanwhile, you folks in the East are up to your eyeballs in snow.

Bill Nye, the Science Guy, said the other day that folks don't associate the blizzard with global warming. So, we resort to the meaningless euphemism of "climate change." I don't care what they call it. In my lifetime, I've seen the destruction of our planet, and we're paying for it now. Look at all of the waste we produce, and we don't know what to do with it! We've civilized ourselves right out of civilization. At least, I think that will be the end result.

Off soap box!

Sounds like you're getting close to launching your film ~ congratulations! I've got a front row seat reserved for viewing!

Love & Light,

Rose
        Thanks! Good advice! My door will remain open. The blizzard luckily bypassed my area pretty much so the snow wasn't even that deep and no power outages or anything. Yay!
        In case you were wondering I'm only 5'2 and around 120 pounds at this point in my life. He's a little bit taller. Thank you! I thought of you moving Jon when I moved him and I appreciated what you do for Jon.

My film was actually uploaded online today and can be found here Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... I hope you like it!!!
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
        X