Thread: Our Precious Angels

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Our Precious Angels

Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 8.42.31 PM.jpg

Tonight the Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting For Children Who Have Received Their Wings Began at 7:00 p.m. local time. Please take a moment to remember our CN Precious Angels. Thank You.

Forever in Our Hearts

Augie

Bubba

Lauren

Tessa

Kole

Alexandria

Bekah

Bobby

Matthew

Ira

Jaden

Jenna Nicole

Lucas

Jacob

Carly

Ruben

Noah

Brianne

Andrew

Kaylee

Michael

Kaitlyn

Jagger

Ronan

Elise

Morgan

Danny Jr.

Carlie Jae

Zachary

Amanda

Lydia

Nathan

Blaze

Bryan

Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member andromeda31's Avatar

((((hugs))))

Lisa O.
    Lisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I remember so many of these beloved souls, especially Brianne and Carlie Jae. It was always so shocking (physically) when one of our own passed. Our numbers are smaller here now on CN and every day, I can honestly say that I feel grateful in our group that all our children are with us still. Prayers of thanks. And thank you, Rose, for keeping the candle of remembrance alight.
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Lisa & Donna)))))) ~

From the encouragement of Mama Sue, I joined CN in 2000, after her son Bobby passed. I remember all of our Precious Angels from that point on. Jacob's mom posted the most tender account of her final moments with him, and she gave me strength to follow her lead when Michael passed.

I remember lighting candles for Andrew and for your Nick, Donna, in the hospital chapel, during Michael's final illness.

And I recall Sharon struggling so much with Morgan's challenges, and the wonderful website she and her husband created in memory of Morgan and Lauren.

Sweet Amanda and her mom, Carrie.

And I well remember how supportive all of our CN family was to every parent, whose child had passed. Without the support I received, I cannot imagine how I would have been able to function, especially during the first two years.

This year I added the name of my friend's son, B, who passed on 12/10/13. While she never joined CN, she benefited from the advice you gave to me last year on her behalf, and from your prayers for her beloved son. Bryan and Michael were best friends, classmates, and bus-mates.

Our Precious Angels didn't know each other on Earth, but I have no doubt they are well acquainted in Bliss.

I will never forget them, and I will post their names for the Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting thread every December, until I can no longer post for whatever reason.

And, I pray for their parents, because the holidays are an exceptionally difficult time of the year for grieving parents. As I've discovered, it doesn't matter how many years have gone by since your child's passing. We learn to live with our grief, to be at peace with our grief, through time, but we never stop missing our children.

God bless all of our children for their courage and their will to fight to live their best life on Earth. God bless them for enduring all of their medical procedures, surgeries, prosthetics/appliances, hospitalizations, and pain and discomfort. God bless them for their magnificent smiles and unconditionally loving hearts.

And God bless us, their parents and caregivers, for treasuring our gifts and blessings, for going the extra gazillion miles for our children, and, no matter what we face, for going on.

Prayers for peace and comfort for Our Precious Angels' parents ~ May they all feel their Angels very near to them ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; 12-16-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad.

6. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

This was such a great idea for you to make a post to remember these wonderful people. I am saddened by how many have passed. I didn't really know any of them because I came here in 2009. Very touching.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php