Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the old thread??

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sally, I still can't get the Enhanced Mode to do anything for me. I have the setting set at the Basic mode. At least I get paragraph breaks that way.

Also, you can link to the threads from the old board if you go to the archive. Please see my second post in the "Fur Babies" thread. There is a link there to the archived thread and you can see all the posts, including all the photos people posted.

Since they're still tinkering with the new system, this may not always be possible--I don't know.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

I took Standard Editing. The third choice on, settings to top, then general settings, is where it is. I think that is where the features will be later on, to get bold and other choices like underline, etc.

Maybe we won't get any other goodies on here, who knows. Time will tell.
    Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi, Linda (Lazarus)! Glad you're here!

Lady, here's a link to a thread I just put up:

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...?p=426#post426

In it you'll find a link to the BB code chart. As I said in that post, I'm trusting that this will only be temporary, until the Enhanced Interface starts working again.

I always had the most features using the Enhanced Interface but apparently you had good results from the Standard one. Different versions of different browsers may work better with one setting rather than another if that makes any sense.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sally, I still can't get the Enhanced Mode to do anything for me. I have the setting set at the Basic mode. At least I get paragraph breaks that way.

Also, you can link to the threads from the old board if you go to the archive. Please see my second post in the "Fur Babies" thread. There is a link there to the archived thread and you can see all the posts, including all the photos people posted.

Since they're still tinkering with the new system, this may not always be possible--I don't know.
    I temporarily changed to the Standard mode, so I could make paragraphs Agate..
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

That was a great question Sally. I am appreciative to David who had the forethought to keep that information. I am terrible with dates it's great to be able to go back when needed to see when I started certain meds or began flares. I do keep my own notes but they aren't as good as here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12